Litus is property of the Common of Rome and is under protection of Cultural Heritage Ministry.The hostel is located just in front of the beach and is one of the biggest hostel in the City with over 130 beds in clean and spacious rooms with private bath, TV color and sea views. Litus Hostel was completely renovated in 2006 and resides in a relaxing atmosphere entitling each guest with an enriching experience and comfortable stay. It offers top competitive services in a modern and immaculate setting; buffet breakfast, internet access, pool table&ping pong room, linens, lockers, luggage storage and private parking?are all free of charge.
Daily maid services are also free of charge, with laundry facilities on the premises, and a reception on staff 24 hours a day for your convenience.
In addition, the hostel offers films shown in their movie theatre, and a short distance to the famous archeological excavations of Ostia Antica.
The location is quaint, right on the seafront in Ostia, in the 13th district of Rome, only a few miles from Rome?s primary Airport; Fiumicino (Leonardo da Vinci) and accessible with public transportation from the City center at the cost of 1,00 euro for each direction.
- Buffet Breakfast included
- Free Internet, WI-FI access in the lobby
- Bar with pasta and pizza
- Bed sheets and bath towels included
- Free hot showers
- Free self-service lockers
- Cinema room with free movies every night
- Guided tours in the City center
- Free parking
- No curfew
- No bunk beds. Only single beds!
- no lock-out
- 24h reception
- Daily maid service
- Entertainment room
- Discounted beach access
- Please print out your confirmation and pay the balance due upon arrival.
- If you do not give us 24 hours notice (1 day) of your 'no show' by e-mail or fax , we will unfortunately have to debit your card. The amount charged will be your first night's accommodation.
Phone cancellations are not accepted.