Port Douglas is the gateway to two world heritage areas, the Outer Barrier Reef and the ancient Daintree Rainforest. Relax on the famous 4 Mile Beach, sail to an Island, dive or snorkel the Outer Barrier Reef, 4WD, visit the Sunday markets, the Rainforest Habitat, Mossman Gorge, Daintree Rainforest, Cape Tribulation or Cooktown at the top of Australia. Enjoy the popular nightspots and friendly unique village atmosphere.
Port O?Call Lodge is resort style accommodation at budget prices, 5 minute walk to the beautiful 4 Mile Beach and Marina and 10 minutes to Port Douglas Village
Port O?Call Eco Lodge in Port Douglas, Queensland is rated 4 green stars for environmental friendliness and is the first accommodation property in Queensland to gain a 4 green star rating by AAA for ecological sustainability.
Port O?Call Eco Lodge generates 100% of its hot water needs from the Sun and operates with solar heated hot water, wind energy for public and outside lighting and water and waste minimization programs. The tropical eco Lodge facilities include a lagoon style pool, Bar & Bistro, Kiosk, Tour Desk, Broadband Internet, Broadband Wireless Wi-Fi, Guest Laundry, Bike?s for hire and Communal Kitchen with free tea and coffee. Port O?Call Lodge offers Deluxe and Budget doubles, twin rooms and four share rooms all with private bathrooms, tropical outdoor area, new air-conditioners and ceiling fans, bar fridges and hairdryers. Budget double/twin rooms are also available with a shared bathroom. Enjoy a relaxed, friendly atmosphere providing comfort, security and fun. A free bus from Cairns to Port Douglas is available if staying 2 nights
* WiFi Internet access available, relax with your laptop by the pool!
* Free return bus transfer to/from Cairns 6 days per week (min 2 night stay applies)
* Poolside dining under candle light
* DVD/CD in all Deluxe rooms
* Free carparking on site
* Continental breakfast daily
* TV lounge now has 38 satellite channels, including 7 movie channels and all sport channels
* Free 24 hour tea and coffee facilities
* Tour desk with friendly local knowledge
* HIGHSPEED broadband at our cyber-cafe
* Direct booking via the internet
* All rooms recently renovated and refurbished
* Fire and security upgrade
* Safes in Deluxe rooms
* Individual lockers for valuables
* Hairdryers in all bathrooms
* Irons and ironing boards in all Deluxe rooms
* Barfridges in all ensuited rooms
* Award winning bistro